At the heart of the 3 districts of Oloron Sainte-Marie, discover an original Tourist Office:
- Reception area and information but also ticketing shows, tours or activities; Lodging reservations ...
- Photo Gallery to discover the magnificent panoramas from Pyrenees Béarnaises.
- Virtual Tourist train and videos to travelling in the heart of nature, heritage, sport, gastronomy and parties.
- Giant Tablet dedicated to offering rides (rides, themed tours, GR10 / GR653 / GR78, routes of Arles and Piedmont to Saint Jacques de Compostela, Route des cols of the Tour de France ...)
- Photo Souvenir: choose a background to be photographed and send the digital card to his family or friends.
- Shop (local products; topo fiches guides and hiking, various souvenirs)
Equipment classified as category II.
Free visit and free rate
Opening hours :
All the year, Monday to Saturday: 9:00-12:00 and 2:00-6:00 pm
From 10th July to 19th August 2017: 9:00-12:00 and 2:00-7:00 pm and Sunday 9:00-13:00
Outside: Borne of information available 24h / 24h
Visit time: 30 – 45 minutes
Allées du Comte de Tréville
64400 Oloron Sainte-Marie
05 59 39 98 00